04 Feb 2014
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The http://www.ceeche.org/ site is administered by the Environmental Health Center located in Cluj-Napoca, no. 58 Busuiocului Street, CUI RO9779193.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions and any changes to the http://www.ceeche.org/ site without notice. By accessing the page Terms and Conditions you can always read the most recent version of these provisions.
http://www.ceeche.org/ you must enter your data on the website.
When using the service, you declare that you provide real, accurate, current and complete information about yourself..
Price and payment: The amount related to the conference registration fee is shown on the website in the "Fees" section: http://www.ceeche.org/Fees.aspx.
Payment is made by credit /debit card. .
Information on Delivery: Registration for the participation at the conference is completed when the online payment is confirmed. Copyright: all content on http://www.ceeche.org/ site, including text, images, graphics, web graphics, scripts and other data, is owned by the Environmental Health Center and is protected under the copyright law and the laws on intellectual and industrial property rights. Use without the written consent of any items on the site http://www.ceeche.org/, or any items listed above are punishable under the laws in force.
In order to report intellectual property rights you can use the email address email@example.com
Personal data may be disclosed without your consent in the event of disputes/fraud incidents to the following addressees: banks involved in online payments, international card organizations and suppliers of services / products, or according to the law, to the authorized institutions.
In accordance with Law nr.677/200, the conference attendees have these rights :
1) The right to information ( Article 12)
2) The right of access to data ( Article13) - the right to obtain, upon request and free of charge, for one request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning it are or are not processed by the data controller .
3) The right to intervention (Article 14) - the right to request the data controller, by written request and free of charge, the following:
a) correction, update, blocking or deletion of the incomplete or inaccurate data and of the unlawful data processing;
b ) transformation of unlawful personal data in anonymous data;
c ) notification to third parties relating to the operations mentioned in letters a) and b).
4) The right to object (Article 15) - the right to object, free of charge and by a written request, with compelling and legitimate grounds relating to his particular situation, that the concerning data are the object of a processing.
5) The right to go to court (Article 18) - the right to go to court to defend the rights guaranteed by law and which have been violated.
6) The right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority (Article 25).
By using and viewing the site http://www.ceeche.org/ user acknowledges the fact that the Romanian laws will govern the Terms and Conditions above and any dispute of any sort that might arise between the user and Environmental Health Center. Any eventual conflict between the Environmental Health Center and the conference attendees, will be attempted to be resolved amicably within at least 30 days.
If amicable settlement is not possible, the conflict will be resolved by the competent courts from Cluj-Napoca.
If any of the above terms will be found null and void, regardless of the cause, it will not affect the validity of the remaining terms. Once tax is paid, the payer accepts the Terms and Conditions of Use, their value being the same as a valid contract.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the payer assumes all rights and obligations arising from the purchase from http://www.ceeche.org/.